DVDFab Passkey With Registration Code
DVDFab Passkey 220.127.116.11 Crack is a free and simple two-in-one version of Passkey for DVD and Passkey for Blu-ray, and supports some of the features they have. I bought this software so I can copy my DVDs to digital media and store them on my home media server. It worked fine on most of my DVDs, but there were some that only decrypted part of the media. For example, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, all it cracked was a 3-minute anti-smoking ad. There were others with similar problems.
I gave up and downloaded AnyDVD and it worked on all DVDs that DVDFab didn’t. Maybe they’ll fix it, maybe they won’t. I reported it to the developers, provided the logs and so on; that was 2 weeks ago, still no solution. Van S, I’m not sure what you’re doing wrong, but I assure you it’s probably operator error. I have used Passkey for at least a dozen years and it has never let me down. Make sure to restart your computer after installation. Follow their instructions exactly. It works and works perfectly when you do.
The app was developed to be a free version of Passkey. It is a simple combination of Passkey for DVD and Passkey for Blu-ray. It is no longer a versatile and powerful decryption tool with some DVD/Blu-ray protections outside its domain. However, you can still freely watch any DVD and use other software to access unprotected DVD/Blu-ray content. What adds strength to Passkey is that it can work with all software that works with Passkey for DVD and Passkey for Blu-ray.
DVDFab Passkey removes protections like AACS V10, RC, BD-Live, RCE, APS, FluxDVD, CORE X2, and UOP, but will not work with AACS V12+, BDAV, or AVCREC for Blu-ray. You are enabled to use these applications to play/copy/rip the unprotected DVD/Blu-ray discs. The DVD protections that Passkey Lite can remove are CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS and UOP. CPRM, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. are omitted. For Blu-ray, it can handle AACS V10, RC, BD-Live, and UOP.
The only problem you may encounter with this software is that its free version has limited capabilities and you may need to purchase a license to enjoy full decryption support. It works for most DVD and Blu-ray protection systems, is constantly updated, resolves region code issues, and is lightweight compared to other similar applications. It’s true, Passkey Lite can’t get rid of all DVD protections; if you want to copy/burn/clone DVD, you should use Passkey for DVD.
However, you can freely watch any region-free DVD on your region-specific player. Also, the cracked DVD can be edited according to your needs: copy, clone, burn, etc. This AnyDVD HD alternative has a freemium license where the free version can be downloaded free of charge, but expect it to have limited features compared to their subscription plans. To get started, simply launch the software and select ‘DVD’ in the welcome window. Then click the ‘Start DVDFab Passkey’ button at the bottom right corner of your screen to start decrypting it.
- Remove some, but not all, DVD/Blu-ray protections:
- The DVD protections that Passkey Lite can remove are RC, RCE, APS and UOP. ARccOS, Rip Guard, etc.
- they are not included. For Blu-ray, you can remove AACS lower than V36, RC, BD-Live and UOP. It also gives you
- power to change the regional settings of Power DVD and TotalMedia Theater Blu-ray players.
- Copy or rip some DVD/Blu-rays to ISO images or folders:
- For those DVDs and Blu-rays that Passkey Lite can fully decrypt, Passkey Lite can rip or rip them to ISO images or folders easily.
- Work with other software to access DVD/Blu-ray content:
- Just like Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray, Passkey Lite can work with software like TotalMedia
- Theatre, WinDVD, ImgBurn, VLC, etc. to burn, edit or play DVDs and Blu-rays.DVDFab Passkey Lite
- Removes all known DVD/Blu-ray protections.
- Work with other software to access unencrypted DVD/Blu-ray content material.
- It can allow you to watch any DVD/Blu-ray without any proximity restrictions.
- Passkey for DVD and Blu-ray, Passkey Lite can provide works with software like Total Media
- New: Added support for some new Java protections
- Introduced DVDFab Prime Member service
- Added features to better help study Blu-ray discs while copying to hard drive.
- Added support for new Java protection as seen on Blu-ray Early Man.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Core 2.4GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Disk space: 1.5GB
How To Download?
- Completely uninstall the previous version with IObit Uninstaller
- Turn off the Virus guard
- Install the program normally
- Run Crack
- Click on Crack
- All Done!🙂