NetBalancer Crack + License Key
NetBalancer Crack is a program that monitors the use of the internet by all your processes and allows you to control each one of them. This control can be more or less strict, depending on your needs. Control every aspect of the traffic flow on your computer. Set advanced rules and filters, edit network priorities for running processes, and perform many other operations on your machine or a group of machines based on tags. Join us and take control of the network.
Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation. Synchronize your computers with the application service and control them from the web control panel. Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes. Shows all system processes with their upload and download speeds down to the connection level. Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a pro. Everything in this system is encrypted: website traffic, sync traffic, all internal traffic, passwords and communications, all zeros and ones are encrypted and encrypted with TLS and SHA2 for maximum security.
Control all aspects of network traffic on your PC with deep packet inspection (DPI), priorities, and time-based rules. View real-time traffic data and create advanced traffic statistics and graphs for any time period. NetBalancer can run as a stand-alone application on a single computer, just download the setup file, install it, and use the sync feature as long as you need. NetBalancer is an Internet traffic monitoring and control tool designed for Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 are pleased to announce the NetBalancer application and the launch of the NetBalancer Sync service on a new dedicated website, netbalancer.com.
NetBalancer is used to browse and do any internet activities comfortably, even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from the internet, just lower your network priority with the tool. You can use NetBalancer to set download or upload transfer rate priority for any application and monitor its Internet traffic. Applications with a higher network priority will get more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower priority. The benefit of NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that the program works on a priority basis, so low priority applications will not throttle if other high priority applications are not using the network.
Today it is normal to work with various programs that make use of the Internet. Many times, some programs limit the work of the rest by their use of the Internet. An example of this can be found in P2P programs and FTP clients. The main advantage is that you can assign priorities to each of the processes so that internet consumption will be automatically regulated by the program for each of the processes. processes. If you want to exercise tighter control, you can block certain processes from accessing the Internet, freeing up the resources they were using in connection with the Internet.
Browse and perform any Internet activity comfortably, even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from the Internet; simply lower your network priority with NetBalancer. Set a download and/or upload network priority or limit for any process. Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter. Separately Group computers on the local network and balance their traffic synchronously Define detailed network traffic rules To avoid such problems, you can use network consumption limiters or assign priorities to your programs, as NetBalancer does.
- Set network download and upload priority or limit for any process
- Supported Priorities: High, Normal, Low, Block, Ignore, Limit, Delete, Delay
- Automatically load priorities and limits from a file located on the network
- Automatically load rules from a file located on the network
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Commercial use
- Group local network computers and balance their synchronized traffic
- Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes
- Show all system processes with their incoming and outgoing network traffic speed + +
- Show current connections for any process + +
- Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since the first installation of
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Fine-tune priorities (see severity level settings)
- Native 64-bit support for better performance
- Full IPv6 support
- Set global traffic limits.
- The latest version of NetBalancer has several enhanced network monitoring features to meet the latest requirements.
- Improvements in execution and interface.
- Stability and advances in the network.
- All known bug fixes.
- Operating System: Windows Seven, Eight, Eight points one, Ten, XP, Vista
- CPU: 1.6GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Hard disk space: 50MB
How To Install?
- Completely uninstall the previous version with IObit Uninstaller
- Turn off the Virus guard
- Install the program normally
- Run Crack
- Click on Crack
- All Done!🙂